A-100 Development is a well-known Belarusian construction brand, which in 2020 launched a large-scale project in the very center of Minsk - DEPO Quarter. There were high requirements for the site of the residential complex - trouble-free operation with numerous "heavy" content and the absence of failures at peak load. The purpose of the virtual site is to make the construction process transparent and show that luxury housing is a reality.
The main concept of the site is to show the quarter from an integral system to a separate apartment, not forgetting about the elite housing.
3D visualizations and spherical panoramas show the location of the quarter and the exterior of buildings, as well as possible design options for apartments.
Website visitors who wish to purchase housing in Minsk and cannot make a choice, get acquainted with the advantages of the complex on a special page. Separate sections show houses under construction and offer to choose vacant apartments. Doubts about the reality of the existence of the quarter are removed by the section with photo reports on the progress of construction work.
Fans of individual interiors enjoy virtual tours of the apartments with the chosen design, which are waiting for future owners.
Separate pages inform about the conditions for buying luxury housing. If you have any questions, you can sign up for a consultation through a special form or use the online chat.
• 3D rendering and spherical panoramas.
• Interactive floor plans in each house with the possibility of moving to vacant apartments.
• 2 language versions.
• Location of site sections at the top and bottom for easy navigation.
• Adaptation for viewing from mobile devices.
• Special registration form for consultation.
• Online chat.
• Use of the Canvas element for creating graphics.
• Storage of data on CDN servers.
• Development on the ASP.NET + Angular.JS platform