The largest collection of works of Belarusian, Russian, European and Oriental art in Belarus. The funds contain more than 30,000 exhibits from different parts of the world. On the basis of the museum, a museum quarter was created - the only such institution in Belarus. The museum first opened its doors to visitors in 1939.
The implemented technical solutions allowed us to reach a new level of service provision and keep up with the times. We thank the PRAS team for their serious and qualified approach to solving our problems and look forward to continuing cooperation.