PRAS designed and implemented the portal of the oldest Belarusian sports publication. The modern information resource takes into account the interests of both fans and sports specialists.
The new version of the portal has a flexible structure, that is easier to maintain and more understandable for readers.
The content is divided into sections based on target audience and sports, which reduces the overall site load.
For example, football fans get in a section with the articles about players and championships of different countries. Tennis fans find information about amateur competitions, while functionaries and coaches get acquainted with the opinions of professionals and sports organizations news.
In separate sections, there are useful tips for supporters of a healthy lifestyle, as well as analytical articles by the portal columnists.
Current results of the competitions are on the main page and contact information is at the bottom of the portal so as not to disturb viewing the articles.
• Online scoreboard of competition results.
• Adaptation for viewing from mobile devices.
• Distribution of content by thematic blocks to simplify navigation.
• Search for articles on one topic by tags.
• Dynamic tagging.
• Use of logical tag chains for SEO site promotion.
• Increasing the bandwidth and speed of the portal by redistributing the flow of visitors by section.
• Storage of data on CDN servers.
• Development on the ASP.NET + Angular.JS platform.
2nd place in subcategory “Information resource”